Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Sneak Attack!

Once again, I found myself passing by my old home.

As before, the lure of discovery and the drive of adrenaline were just too much to resist. I couldn't help myself. I was drawn to the promise of adventure as DH is drawn to his mistresses.

But I couldn't risk being seen by questioning neighbors. My cover would be blown.

I needed a disguise.

Rummaging through the contents of my vehicle I found what I needed.

It is amazing what a cotton receiving blanket, a pair of sunglasses, curly brown doll's hair, bright red lipstick, and a seductive pout can do to hide one's identity.

I approached the door, key in hand. Now, DH had just recently changed the locks, but I had gotten a key last time I stopped by.

Turning the key in the lock, I received a shocking surprise!

He had changed the lock again!

Stunned at his obsession for keeping me out of the house, I returned to my car.

What is it that he could be hiding in there?

I drove away, defeated for now, but determined to find a way to get some answers. The plans are already taking shape...

2 comments:

d e v a n said...

ooooh - Can't wait to see what's in there if you figure out a way in!!

Melanie said...

Dang, girl...what's he hiding in there???