Wednesday, June 27, 2007

An Open Letter to a Homewrecker

Open letters are all the rage these days, so I thought I'd try my hand at it...

Dear T,
I am quite curious to know if you are the reason DH left me when DD was only 5 1/2 weeks old? If so, and if you do one day have a child of your own, I hope that you suffer immensely every day of your life with the pain I have to endure knowing that my baby will grow up without a family.

You are a truly vile and filthy human being, T. If you are so eager to get in line to be number 3, I might do well to wish you the best. After all, you would certainly be getting no less than you deserve. He's done the same to two wives so far. Statistically, I hear that homewrecking whores fare much worse at creating successful relationships than do those of us who were honest and upright.

This does not, however, forgive your evil of being an opportunistic homewrecker. I hope your disgusting character is made plain to everyone you know very soon and that your evil is repaid tenfold.

Regards,
Mrs. xxxxxx

Tell the truth...is it too much?

No comments: