Tuesday, June 26, 2007

He's Having an Affair

Okay, I know my DH is an a$$ and I know I am divorcing him, but this just pisses me off (at least until it will start to hurt ).

He has been emailing a coworker. NOT a usual thing for him. He got back from his trip and started sending her emails every day. Mostly just pictures, but still...

On Sunday, he had a charge on his bank account for Cheesecake Factory. There is NO ONE IN THE WORLD he would take to Cheesecake Factory. He certainly wouldn't have taken me.

So today, there is an email to his coworker saying he had "called twice and she hadn't called back. Everything's okay. I'm okay, you're okay. I just wanted to get you alone. But I don't want it to be obvious to anyone at work."

WTH? Regarding the pictures he's sent, they are all close up look-at-my-sexy-self pictures. He sends actual surfing pictures and scenary pictures to everyone else, not this close-up smiley crap.

As soon as he sent the email, he must have deleted it from his Sent and Trash folders. It disappeared. He NEVER does this. What jerk. He's also still taking $700 a day out of all his accounts. What a great big fluffy ball of poop he is.

Here's the actual text of the emails:

From: "T
To: "M
Subject: RE: ??

M,
Dont be puzzled. Im am just tying to figure out my place with you. I guess honestly I dont know what we are doing. I am very weird like that.

I hate not knowing exactly what the other person is thinking. You are still married and I dont want you to think that im a terrible person for being ok with your situation and I dont want to be the rebound girl.

I want to know that you like me for me and not for what I can give you until something better comes along. I know it is a lot to ask for someone that is not even completely out of his marriage.

I am afraid that you and i are not in the same place. You have made a couple of comments about never re-marring and no kids and unfortunately i want all those things and while I think you would be ideal...you are not there and wont be there.

I adore you, and, whether you know it or not, I have for a while. I was heart broken when you got married I would love a chance to spend time with you on a different level, but I just want you to be sure you want to spend time with me. I am ok, you are ok and it is all ok.
T

-----Original Message-----
From: M
To: t
Subject: ??
T,
I am not mad or upset just a little puzzled it is OK but i waited twice for you to call back after you said you would and yes i do want to get you alone.But i do not want to make it to obvious at work. I am Ok your Ok it `s Ok I am trying to act normal.
M

I called her and told her she was a b***h and that I was calling her boss (who loves me BTW) .

I know I shouldn't have (only because I'd rather DH not know what I know), but if I'm sitting here shaking in rage, she should at least have to sit through the day shaking in fear. Big no-no frolicking with married coworkers on company time, using company email.

Right now, I'm feeling more sick about the $81.00 he spent taking her out to dinner instead of coming to visit DD (not that I really want him to see DD anymore) than I am about all the money he's hiding. He never, ever, ever, in a million years would have spent that to take me out to dinner. He didn't even take me out for our anniversary.

It's funny (in a sad sort of way), but the longer this goes on, the more I see him doing and saying the exact same things he did to his first wife. And here, I thought she was the bad person all this time. If he did it to both of us, he'll do it again. Not that I have one ounce of sympathy for T. I didn't begin our relationship by having an affair.

No comments: